10 Foods That Contain Potassium The Most
1. Avocado: Avocado is at the top of the "leaderboard." It contains 450 milligrams of potassium per 100 grams of fruit.
2. Bananas: Bananas contain 350 mg of potassium/100g.
3. Kiwi: best known for its effect is rich in water and chlorophyll, which ensures excellent moisturizing action.Kiwi fruit contains 400 mg of potassium/100g of fruit.
4. Apricots: Apricots contain 320 mg of potassium per 100g of fruit.
5. Pistachios: Pistachios contain 972 mg of potassium per 100g of dried fruit.
6. Currants: Currants contain 370 mg of potassium per 100g of fruit.
7. Watermelon is undoubtedly the first food we think of: Watermelon contains 112 mg of potassium per 100 g of fruit.
8. Clementines: Fresh clementines contain 130 mg potassium/100 g.
9. Apples: Fresh, skinless apples contain125 mg potassium/100 g.
10. Pears: Fresh pears, without skin: 127 mg potassium per 100 g.