7. Bicentennial Design: The reverse side of the 1977 Quarter features a special Bicentennial design, showcasing a colonial drummer and a torch with 13 stars to represent the original 13 colonies.
8. Dual Date: The Bicentennial Quarters have a dual date of "1776-1976" to commemorate the nation's founding.
9. Mintage: Millions of 1977 Quarters were produced, making them common in circulation.
10. Collectibility: While not considered rare, these quarters are often collected for their historical significance and unique Bicentennial design.
11. Condition Matters: The condition of a 1977 Quarter plays a significant role in its value, with uncirculated and well-preserved coins being more sought after by collectors.
12. Numismatic Community: Coin collecting, known as numismatics, has a dedicated community of enthusiasts who study and collect quarters, among other coins, for their historical and numismatic value.