7. Collector's Item: While not made of silver, these coins are often collected for their historical significance and unique Bicentennial design.
8. Release Date: The Bicentennial Silver Dollars were issued in 1975 and 1976 to coincide with the Bicentennial celebrations, but they remained in circulation for years afterward.
9. Minting Quantity: Millions of these coins were produced to meet the high demand during the Bicentennial celebrations, making them relatively common.
10. Errors and Varieties: As with other coins, some 1977 Silver Dollars may have minting errors or unique varieties, which can be of interest to collectors.
11. Condition Matters: The condition of these coins affects their value, with uncirculated and well-preserved specimens being more sought after.
12. Collectible Sets: Many collectors assemble sets of Bicentennial coins, including the Silver Dollar, Quarter, and Half Dollar, to commemorate this historic event.