5 Exercises to boost up your Brain
1. Just move: A sedentary lifestyle is associated with a decline in memory and brain function.
2. Squat: To improve the health of your brain, you don't need to be huffing and puffing and working out hard at the gym.
3. Aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercises include swimming, jumping, walking, and cycling. It's no secret that aerobic exercise helps slow down the ageing process of the mind.
4. Dance: One of the best brain exercises to improve mood and mental health is dance.
5. Breathing exercises: You can use it to unwind, enhance muscle performance, lower blood pressure, control heart rate, and increase blood oxygen levels.