8 ANIMALS THAT REPRESENT LIFE
1. CRANE-Cranes are large birds with long necks and legs that are mostly found in Asia and Africa. Cranes have wings that can grow to be 1.8 to 2.4 m long and they use to get food from water.
2. SPIDERS-Spiders are eight-legged arthropods that can be found all over the world in a variety of habitats such as forests, caves, deserts, and under rocks.
3. RABBITS-Rabbits are small, furry mammals that live on land and can be found worldwide, though they prefer grassy environments with plenty of cover.
4. GOAT-Goats are a type of hooved mammal found in Africa and Asia. They’re among the domesticated animals that are kept as livestock throughout much of the world.
5. BEARDED DRAGONS-A reptile with a recognizable beard is called a bearded dragon. This beard is displayed whenever they want to attract mates or detect a threat.
6. COYOTE-A coyote is a medium-sized dog native to North America. It belongs to the dog family and resembles a german shepherd.
7. SNAKES-Snakes are cold-blooded reptiles that live in the warmest parts of the world. They have long bodies with no legs and fangs for biting their prey.
8. TURTLES-Turtles are reptiles that can live on land and in water. They’re known for having shells on their backs, which allow them to hide when a threat approaches.