8 Poisonous Products in Your Home

1.Bleach-Bleach can irritate your nose, skin, eyes, and throat. Touching bleach can cause a red rash. Never put it in something that looks like it could hold food or drink. 

2.Drain Cleaner-Lye and sulfuric acid are the main ingredients in drain cleaners. Open a window or use them in a space with plenty of moving air to protect yourself.

Heading 2

Heading 2

Heading 2

3.Carpet Cleaner-The fumes put you at risk for cancer,liver damage,dizziness, and appetite loss.Be sure to have a fan running,windows open so you don't breathe in the fumes.

Heading 2

Heading 2

Heading 2

4.Ammonia-Exposure to a lot of it can burn your eyes,nose and throat. Use ammonia only in places where there's plenty of air.Never mix it with bleach.

Heading 2

Heading 2

Heading 2

5.Air Freshener-They have chemicals such as petroleum distillates,they can also catch fire.Never use one around an open flame.Baking soda is a natural,nontoxic alternative.

Heading 2

Heading 2

Heading 2

6.Laundry Detergent-Detergent has enzymes,proteins that get dirt out of clothes While they're toxic in your body.You can even get asthma if you're exposed to a large amount.

Heading 2

Heading 2

Heading 2

7.Antifreeze-This car fluid is made of ethylene glycol, which makes you dizzy when you breathe its fume.swap it out for antifreeze with propylene glycol,which is less toxic.

Heading 2

Heading 2

Heading 2

8.Mothballs-they're full of pesticides and their fumes can cause dizziness,headaches,cancer risk and anemia if you swallow them.

Heading 2

Heading 2

Heading 2

Click Here