8 Yoga asanas for digestion
1.Sukhasana-your palms on the knees while sitting up straight with both legs extended. Fold the left leg and tuck it inside the right thigh.Then,fold the right leg and tuck it inside the left thigh.
2. Dandasana (Staff Pose) - Sit upright and extend your legs in front of you. Join your legs,
bringing your heels together. Maintain a straight back. Tighten your pelvic, thigh, and calves muscles.
3. Malasana - Starting from a standing position with your arms by your sides, descend your pelvis over your heels by bending your knees. Make sure your feet are firmly planted on the ground.
4. Marjariasana (Cat Cow Pose) - Urdhva Mukhi Marjari Asana: Get down on your knees, place palms under shoulders and knees under hips. Inhale, curve your spine to look up. Adho Mukhi Marjari Asana:
5. Vajrasana (Thunderbolt pose) - Kneel down, placing your palms on your knees, keeping your heels slightly apart, and resting your pelvis on them. Straighten your back and face forward.
6. Ustrasana (Camel Pose) - When kneeling on the yoga mat, the hands should be placed on the hips. Arc your back, straighten your arms, and place your palms over your feet. Maintain a comfortable.
7.Uttanasana-Lift your arm above your head while standing to stretch.Take a breath in and gently arc your head,neck,and upper back back. Leaning back with your upper body,keep your arms close to ears.
8. Bhujangasana - On your stomach, carefully raise your head and trunk using only your hands as support. You should glance up and slightly arc your neck back with your arms bent at the elbows.