9 Top-Rated Things to Do in Mexico
1. Bask on Mexico's Caribbean Beaches-Mexico has more than 5,800 miles of coastline, but none of its beaches are more impressive than the Caribbean coast.
2. Experience the World of Xcaret-Thousands of visitors from all over the world flock each year to Mexico's most popular theme park, Xcaret.
3. Dive or Snorkel Cozumel's Teeming Waters-One of Mexico's largest islands (and by far its most famous), Cozumel is a must-see attraction in Mexico.
4. Surf the Pacific Coast-From the Baja Peninsula all the way down to the beaches of southern Oaxaca, Mexico's Pacific Coast is a veritable aquatic playground for surfers of all levels.
5. Tap Your Spiritual Side-Mexico may be a predominantly Catholic country, but its spirituality is rooted in ancient practices.
6.Take a Boat Trip to El Arco de Cabo San Lucas-Marking the point where the Gulf of California meets the Pacific Ocean,it is the most recognizable landmark on the Baja Peninsula.
7. Explore Mexico's Cenotes-All across the Yucatan Peninsula, just a stone's throw from the majority of the area's popular vacation spots, are approximately 20,000 cenotes.
8. Visit the Seaside Ruins at Tulum-Tulum splashed onto the luxury scene a few years ago, but before that, it was very much a backpacker's paradise, complete with eco-friendly bungalows.
9. Tour Mexico's Best Archaeological Sites-Speaking of Tulum's ruins, Mexico is a veritable treasure trove of archaeological sites. The country has been home to dozens of indigenous tribes.