The 10 Richest Celebrity Couples
10. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian – $140 million: according to some sort of Celeb-O-Meter, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian would probably be top of the list.
9. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis – $170 million: Mila and Ashton have been an item for two years now and have recently gotten engaged.
8. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart – $200 million: Harrison Ford is truly a legend of the silver screen, famous for iconic roles like Han Solo in Star Wars.
7. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith – $210 million: One of the longest standing couples on the list, Jada Pinkett and Will Smith have been married for almost 20 years now.
6. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie – $270 millionFor years, Brad and Angelina were Hollywood’s hottest couple – both beautiful, as well as extremely talented.
5. David Beckham and Victoria Beckham – $300 million: The days when Posh Spice was topping the charts with the most famous girl group ever are long gone.
4. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen – $400 million: Brazilian-born Gisele Bundchen is one of the world’s most famous and highest earning supermodels.
3. Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn – $500 million: Tiger Woods is the David Beckham of golf – you’ve heard of him, even you’ve never watched a game of golf.
2. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carrey – $515 million: Admittedly not as prominent today as she once was, Mariah Carey remains a hugely influential singer.
1. Jay Z and Beyonce – $825 million: The pop diva hasn’t stopped releasing hits ever since embarking on a solo career a few years back.