The Most Unique Forests in The World
1. Crooked Forest (Polish: Krzywy Las): This very special forest is located in the village of Nowe Czarnowo near the city of Gryfino in northwestern Poland.
2. Socotra Island xeric shrublands: The "Socotra Island xeric shrublands" is a terrestrial ecoregion covering the large island of Socotra.
3. The submerged forest of Lake Kaindy: Lake Kaindy is a 400-meter-long lake located in Kazakistan, which owes its fame to the trees inside it.
4. Dancing forest, Kaliningrad: This pine forest is located on the Curonian Peninsula in the Kaliningradregion, Russia. This forest is known for its unusually twisted and crossed trees.
5. The forest in the cave of Hang Sơn Đoòng: This cave located in Phong Nha-Kẻ BàngNational Park, Vietnam, is one of the largest natural caves in the world.