TOP 8 MOST EXPENSIVE DOG BREEDS IN THE WORLD
8.Akita-Akita is a large breed of dog originating from the mountainous northern regions of Japan.No.8 for the most expensive dog breeds is the Japanese Akita which can sell for at least $3,500.
7. Chinese Crested Hairless-the most expensive dog breeds is the Chinese Crested hairless dog.It is a small dog that has a single coat of fur. Price tag is $5000.
6. Tibetan Mastiff-the Tibetan Mastiff, originating from Tibet, China, Nepal, Ladakh, and Central Asia.This is expensive breed, which can usually go for around $5,000 – $9,000.
5. Canadian Eskimo Dog- It’s a powerful dog and it’s athletic. Many have an imposing appearance and thus could be considered good guard dogs. Price tag is $6000.
4. German Shepherd- the most expensive dog breeds in the world has to be the very intelligent and versatile Alsation which can sell for a minimum price $6,500.
3. Samoyed-Samoyeds today are one of the most expensive dog breeds and are sold for between $6,500 – $12,000.
2. Rottweiler-They can be overly aggressive to strangers and other animals, though, and needs proper socialization and training from a young age. Rottweiler is priced for minimum $7, 000.
1. Lowchen-The Lowchen is one of the most rare and unique dog breeds in the world. New registrations of this dog every year number only in the hundreds. Price tag is minimum $7000.