Rajat Patidar IPL 2022 auction: Rajat Patidar, batter of Royal Challengers Bangalore, on May 25, 2022, became the initial uncapped player in the history to the Indian Premier League (IPL) to score a century in the playoffs. Rajat Patidar realized this feat through RCB’s eliminator clash versus Lucknow Tremendous Giants at Eden Gardens in Kolkata.
The eliminator spherical concerning RCB vs LSG grew to become a unforgettable working day for Rajat Patidar as he smashed an unbeaten 112 off just 54 to guide his group to a massive total of 207/4 at the finish of their 20 overs. Earlier, the greatest score by the uncapped player was reserved was Manish Pandey. Then actively playing for Kolkata Knight Riders, he experienced scored 94 operates for his facet in the course of 2014 IPL version.
IPL 2022: RCB’s Rajat Patidar results in being initial uncapped player to smash century in playoffs
— ANI Digital (@ani_electronic)
May perhaps 25, 2022
Rajat Patidar: 1st RCB player to strike century in playoffs
Aside from being the initially uncapped participant to smash a century in playoffs, Rajat Patidar also became the 1st participant from Royal Challengers Bangalore to strike a century in the playoffs. He has surpassed Chris Gayle’s 89-run knock in the 2nd qualifier in opposition to Mumbai Indians in the 2011 edition of the Indian Premier League.
Rajat Patidar gets to be fourth uncapped player to hit a century in the league
Rajat Patidar, with the most up-to-date feat, has also turn out to be the fourth uncapped player to rating a century in the league.
1. Manish Pandey had scored 114 against now defunct Deccan Chargers in 2009.
2. Paul Valthaty scored 120 for Punjab Kings versus Chennai Tremendous Kings in 2011.
3. Devdutt Padikkal scored 101 for the Royal Challengers Bangalore against Rajasthan Royals in 2011.
Hundreds of years scored through IPL Playoffs/knock-out games
5 generations have been scored so much in the course of IPL playoffs/knock-out games in the record of the Indian Leading League.
1. Shane Watson scored 117 for Chennai Tremendous Kings from Sunrisers Hyderabad in 2018 finals.
2. Wriddhiman Saha scored 115 operates for Punjab Kings in opposition to Kolkata Knight Riders in 2014 finals.
3. Virendra Sehwag scored 122 for Punjab Kings towards CSK in Qualifier 2 in 2014.
4. Murali Vijay scored 113 for Chennai super kings against DC in Qualifier 2 in 2012.
5. Rajat Patidar scored 112 for RCB against Lucknow Supergiants in 2022
IPL 2022: LSG vs RCB, Eliminator
Rajat Patidar’s unbeaten century in the eliminator round between RCB vs LSG and his 92 run stands with wicket-keeper batter Dinesh Karthik driven the Royal Challengers Bangalore to a huge 207/4 in their 20 overs. The eliminator match amongst RCB and LSG took location in Eden Gardens in Kolkata.