Microsoft excel is a spreadsheet program that’s wont to record and analyses numerical knowledge. Consider a spreadsheet as a set of columns and rows that type a table. Alphabetical letters are sometimes allotted to columns and numbers are usually assigned to rows. The purpose wherever a column and a row meet is termed a cell. The address of a cell is given by the letter representing the column and also the range representing a row.
Our MS excel tutorial includes all topics of MS excel like ribbon and tabs, fast access toolbar, mini toolbar, buttons, worksheet, data manipulation, formatting, function, formula, vlookup, isna and additional Let’s illustrate this exploitation the subsequent image.
Why Would I Learn Microsoft Excel?
We all affect numbers in a technique or the opposite. We have a tendency to all have daily expenses that we obtain from the monthly financial gain that we earn. For one to pay with wisdom. They ought to recognize their financial gain vs. expenditure. Microsoft excel comes in handy after we wish to record, analyze and store such numeric information.
Where am i able to get Microsoft Excel?
There are range of the way within which you’ll be able to get Microsoft excel. You’ll be able to go from a hardware laptop search that conjointly sells computer code. Microsoft excel is an element of the Microsoft office suite of programs. or else, you’ll be able to download it from the Microsoft web site however you’ll got to purchase the license key.
How to Open Microsoft Excel?
Running excel isn’t completely different from running the other Windows program. If you’re running Windows with a graphical user interface like (Windows XP, Vista, and 7) follow the subsequent steps.
- Click on start menu
- Point to all or any programs
- Point to Microsoft excel
- Click on Microsoft excel
Alternatively, you’ll be able to conjointly open it from the start menu if it’s been another there. You’ll be able to conjointly open it from the desktop shortcut if you’ve got created one.
- Absolute Referencing in Excel
- Addition in Excel
- Method to calculate average in Excel
- How to copy & paste data in Excel
- How to enter data in Excel
- Method to delete data, rows and columns in Excel
- Excel Advanced If Functions
- Excel Creating Formulas
- Excel Fill Handle in Formulas
- Fill Handle with Dates in Excel
- Fill Handle with Text and Numbers in Excel
- Excel Fill Handle
- Excel If Function with Calculations
- Excel If Function
- ISNA function in Excel
- Excel Macros
- Excel Relative Referencing
- Excel Sumif Function
- Features of the Tabs in Excel
- Instruction while typing data in excel
- How to insert symbols and special characters in Excel
- Mini Toolbar in Excel
- How to move data in Excel
- Moving across the worksheet in Excel
- Office Button in Excel
- What is Quick Access Toolbar in Excel?
- Quick Excel Functions
- Ribbon and Tabs in Excel
- How to select data in Excel
- Use Sigma Button to calculate average in Excel
- What is Sigma Button?
- How to use spell check in Excel
- Method of Subtraction in Excel
- Title Bar, Help Button, Zoom Control and View Buttons in Excel
- Vlookup Example with Closest Match
- Vlookup Exact Match
- What is Vlookup?
- Worksheet, Rows, Columns and Cells in Excel